Apply for...

Submit an inquiry to OC Public Works

Apply for Private Property permits within Unincorporated Orange County or Encroachment permits within the County right-of-way

Apply for Planning Applications, which are necessary for the approval of various uses and development standards prior to obtaining permits.

Submit applications for maps, addresses, and corner records.

Request a new inspection, make changes to an existing inspection request, or follow-up on a completed inspection

Submit a new or renewal registration for Deputy Inspector.

Submit a New Business or Location Registration.
Please click HERE to download the AG Comm Weights & Measures registration form and return completed form to

Submit a Bond. This is for OCPW Procurement Buyers use only.

Submit a Quarterly County of Orange City Road Fee Remittance Form.

Submit a County of Orange Developer Road Fee Remittance Form.